Summer School KLIPPER – one of the most effective educational programs of technology entrepreneurship founded by leading Russian technical university – Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
- 150 best students from leading universities from Russia and other countries
- Over 50 experts of national level
- tours to 20 production plants (including Renault, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi, Ford, Armstrong, KAMAZ)
- 24 engineering projects
- hosted by 6 cities (Kazan, Kaluga, Tver, Dubna, Yelabuga, Naberezhnye Chelny, Moscow)
- Preliminary Dates: 5-15 July 2017
- Venue: Ryazan, Ryazan Polytechnic University (Russia, Ryazan, Pravolybedskaya Str., 26/53)
- 30 participants. Bachelor, Master, Postgraduate students and young scientists and specialists in the fields of technology and business from leading Russian and foreign universities
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
- Teamwork on a real engineering case, which will be presented to company owner/CEO
- Access to the best experts and practitioners in Engineering Business
- Networking in professional community of engineering entrepreneurs
- Tours to leading production plants
- Training of presentation skills based on the Stanford NABC model
- The pleasure of communication in the company of like-minded
SCHOOL PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- Teamwork on real engineering project
- Business games
- Tours to leading production plants
- Culture program
TEAMWORK ON A REAL ENGINEERING CASE
Students in teams solve real cases provided by school partners – engineering and manufacturing companies. Owners and managers of companies make presentation of cases at the beginning of the School. Case decisions will be presented by teams. Leading experts in the field of engineering business, founders and top managers of the best production companies will help student teams. In 2017 teams will work on cases of companies Technonikol (International Manufacturer, Supplier and Designer of roofing, water-, sound-, and heat insulating materials), Lighting Technologies (International Manufacturer, Supplier and Designer of innovative, energy-efficient lighting solutions with Sales Offices and Production facilities across Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Asia), Mehanika (engineering and production company specializing on motor rebuilding, it has its own branches and partner offices in 46 Russian cities).
School feature – specially designed business games dedicated to entrepreneurship, business economics, management and lean manufacturing
- students in their final year of Bachelor’s studies, Master’s students, Postgraduate students and young scientists and specialists in the fields of technology and business
- good academic standing
- fluent English. Knowledge of Russian is welcomed
- Fill in registration form athttp://klipper-russia.ru/en/registration/
- send us a motivation letter
- pay registration fee 500 EUR (covers tuition, materials, accommodation, 3 meals a day, culture program)
- OR APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Russian Visa (in case of need). Students requiring a visa can ask us to prepare a formal invitation.
Organizers: Scientific Educational Center “Controlling and Management Innovations” of Bauman University; Association of Sino-Russian Technical Universities, “Higher School of Engineering Business” LLC.
|Gregory Baev, Head of KLIPPER, Assistant professor at BMSTU. E-mail: baev(a)bmstu.ru|
klipper-russia.ru | firstname.lastname@example.org | +7 (499) 267-17-84
Tags: Bauman University, engineering business, KLIPPER 2016, Mitsubishi Electric, Russia, Ryazan, school of engineering entrepreneurship, Summer School KLIPPER, technology entrepreneurship, КЛИППЕР 2016, Летняя школа инженерного бизнеса, Летняя школа КЛИППЕР, МГТУ им. Н.Э. Баумана, Рязань
Trackback from your site.