of Summer School of Engineering Entrepreneurship KLIPPER 2015
- This provision describes the organization and regulation of the Third International Summer School of Engineering Entrepreneurship KLIPPER 2015 (the School). The school is divided in two tracks:
1) BRICS Youth Summit and III International School of Engineering Entrepreneurship KLIPPER. Places: Kazan Federal Univeristy, Special economic zone Alabuga, Naberezhnye Chelny. Time: 5-8 July 2015;
2) III International Summer School of Engineering Entrepreneurship KLIPPER in Dubna. Places: Moscow Region, Dubna. International University Dubna and Special Economic Zone Dubna. Time: 10-17 July 2015.
- The organizers of School are Scientific Educational Center “Controlling and managerial innovations” of Bauman University (hereinafter SEC ) and “Higher School of Engineering Entrepreneurship” LLC.
- The main purpose of the School: to create a new network of professionals in the field of engineering entrepreneurship; development of entrepreneurial environment at universities ; creation of the expert community on engineering business; assist in the development of training programs on entrepreneurship and business engineering at technical universities .
- Students and graduate students, university staff and young scientists, teachers and professionals working in the engineering entrepreneurship, real business representatives are invited to participate. Applications are accepted from February 23, 2015 in electronic form on the website of the School.
- Competition for participation in school ends June 1, 2015 , where 50 participants are selected and confirmed in the joint meeting of the organizing committee and the expert council of the School. The results of which will be signed be the head of SEC. Participation fee is 500 EUR and covers educational and cultural program, accomodation and 3 meals a day.
- The organizing committee and the expert council formed by SEC. The organizing committee consists of organizers and partners of the school. Expert counvil consists of the experts of Bauman CLIP project (Club of Engineering Entrepreneurs). To introduce a new expert to the council the written recommendations of two expert of the School are required.
- To participate in the preparation and conduct of the School besides working group a group of interns and volunteers is formed from Bauman University.
- School program is formed by a working group until June 16, 2015 and includes a schedule of basic training and lectures, business games, plant excursions and cultural and recreational activities.
- Set of handouts is published for the School, including a full list of participants and partners of the School.
- By the end of the school organizers release a report and send it no later than August 29, 2015 to School partners and other stakeholders .
- Cost estimates is prepared by the working group of the School and approved by the decision of the head of SEC. Both commercial and non-profit organizations are involved in financing.
- Livescore stages of the School preparation, competition , information about the participants and other materials are published on the official school website http://klipper-russia.ru/.