Summer school of engineering entrepreneurship KLIPPER is taken by scientific educational center “Controlling and management innovations” of Bauman University and dedicated to the support and development of entrepreneurship in universities. Students and post-graduate students, staff of technical universities and young scientists (up to 31) are invited to participate in the summer school.
If you ever thought about the creation of engineering start-up, you probably asked a number of questions: how to start? How to describe the project? How to form a team? Whether engineer should do the management and marketing by himself? How to attract investments and to find partners?
Summer school KLIPPER will help to find answers to these and other questions. Therefore, register, if you want to:
- Get unique knowledge on creation and promotion of engineering start-up;
- Participate in the commercialization of engineering developments
- Establish contacts with heads of major engineering and consulting companies, experts in the field of engineering business (Mitsubishi Electric, AFK Sistema, Hitachi, Horizon Emerging Technologies, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, WiseAdvise, etc.)
- Visit the leading industrial enterprises (such as Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi, Hitachi Construction Machinery etc)
- Get pleasure from communication with like-minded people
- Explore Russia
- Get an international certificate
TEAMWORK ON A REAL ENGINEERING CASE
Students in teams solve real cases provided by school partners – engineering and manufacturing companies. Owners and managers of companies make presentation of cases at the beginning of the School. Case decisions will be presented by teams. Leading experts in the field of engineering business, founders and top managers of the best production companies will help student teams.
To participate in the School you should fill in registration form, send motivation letter and pay registration fee. Details